Sunday, November 14, 2010

It Depends...

From Asia 2010

From Asia 2010
It depends on what you make of the situation. The dive team at Wakatobi asked us to submit six of our favorite shots from the week for a presentation. Two of the six were from night dives using the S90.
My two thoughts about this:
  • I'm too frazzled by night dives to use anything other than a point and shoot. I also like to use a flash light in one hand and the camera in another. The SLR (even without the housing) is just too big to do this.
  • We only have one strobe for each camera, and both are on the left. Sometimes, I want to light the subject from the right. If I want the strobe far out enough, I have to go upside down. I'm not good enough a diver to balance the SLR and take the picture upside down.

No comments: